Enjoy an initiation package and a dog sled ride with Aventure Inukshuk
What You'll Get
- $67 (taxes included) for initiation and dog-sled ride package for 1 person at Station Touristique Duchesnay (value of $108)
- Valid at all times, 7 days a week
This package includes:
- Departures: 8:30 am - 10:30 am - 1:30 pm or 3:30 pm
- You must arrive 45 minutes in advance
- Meeting with the guide
- Training on sled driving: you will learn everything you need for your ride!
- Assignment of couplers
- A “La Balade” hike on a trail and in the company of a professional guide, lasting 45 min to 55 min (stop if necessary)
- 2 people per sled
- A visit from the puppies
- The ideal package for your 1st experience or for families
- A great initiation where the two participants can interchange their position on the trail, if the conditions are right.
- Several outdoor activities offered for the whole family ($) at Duchesnay Station
- Please note that all recommended sanitary measures are implemented by the merchant
- Offer starts January 3, 2023 and ends March 19, 2023 or when the snow melts. Ask Aventure Inukshuk for the exact end of season date.
- Valid 7 days a week starting January 3, 2023. One coupon per adult (13 years and over), per visit.
- This activity is prohibited for pregnant women or for children 2 years and under
- BOOK EARLY, as this activity is very popular! Book at (418) 875-0770 or by email at [email protected] (give your coupon number when booking).
- Cancellation required a minimum of 7 days in advance or your voucher will lose its face value
- For children 6-12 years old, you must buy the entrance pass directly on site - $54 per child taxes included.
- PRE-REQUISITES: Minimum of 18 years old to drive the sled
- Please print and present your purchased voucher received by email upon arrival at the box office / no e-coupons will be accepted, a $2 fee will be charged for each unprinted voucher
- Taxes included / Taxes are calculated on the price of the coupon
- SPECIFIC CONDITIONS: 2 people per sled. A young child can be seated with a parent.
Do you dream of discovering the icy scenery of Quebec aboard a sled pulled by huskies? This activity is for you!
Located at the Magnificent Duchesnay Tourist Station just 25 minutes from Quebec on the north shore, Aventure Inukshuk takes you on a ride in the heart of snowy landscapes. Specialists passionate about dogs and nature pass on their know-how to you and make you live a moment out of time. It's the perfect playground for outdoor activities! You crisscross the snowy trails by sled, in the woods and you discover a wild territory less than an hour from the capital.
Experienced guides accompany you throughout the expedition and familiarize you with the dogs. These will take you to superb places, for an unforgettable experience. It is also possible to make your package with us with Accommodation at the Auberge de Duchesnay. Let yourself go and come and enjoy the winter.