Special Package for two people including access to the relaxation area and winter activities at Manoir du Lac Delage!
What You'll Get
- $89 for a one night stay for two people in a "Villageoise" room including access to the relaxation area and winter activities at Manoir du Lac Delage! (value up to $199)
- Access to the relaxation area including the rental of a bathrobe (outdoor hot baths and sauna)
- 1 hour snowshoeing including equipment and trail access
- A $ 20 credit applicable on a 60-minute massage. (on reservation, not valid on saturday)
- Access to indoor pool and exercise room.
- Enjoy winter activities (hiking, skating, and more!)
- The Gourmet Champêtre restaurant offers tasty cuisine featuring local products. A fine gastronomy to discover!
- An enchanting site on the edge of a natural lake and wild mountains.
- Located just 20 minutes from downtown Quebec City
- Offer is valid from January 3 to April 30, 2020
- Valid anytime, 7 days a week
- Not valid on February 14th & 15th, 2020
- 1 coupon for two people
- Reservation required and subject to availability at 1-866-385-2551 and mention your voucher from Quebec Attractions
- Valid at all times
- EXTRA: Plan on an additional $20 for Saturday night reservations
- Possibility of multiple voucher purchase to offer as a gift
- Taxes not included, taxes are calculated on the price of your voucher and payable at the hotel
- Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer
- No cash value / Non transferable / Not combinable
- After expiration date, your voucher or coupon retains its full value
Nestled in a natural mountain setting on the shores of Lac Delage, the Manoir du Lac Delage truly gives full meaning to the word "vacation". Neighbouring the "Marais du Nord" Nature Park, at the gateway to the majestic Jacques-Cartier Valley, this hotel offers a bucolic setting between the bustle of the big city and the serenity of nearby nature, all year long !Recently renovated in warm and inviting colours, the 89 rooms and 8 suites are elegantly appointed with wood and wrought iron decor, with a personalized touch conducive to a calm and restful stay. Four-star hotel services to meet your needs ensure an incomparable stay. Chef Kevin Perron Vaillancourt creates inventive gastronomy; from a hearty breakfest to a refined evening meal, the restaurant's offerings are sure to delight and enchant your palate. There are 12 meeting spaces and a health spa: therapeutic treaments, massages, and beauty treatments - a variety of options to help you escape the daily grind!
Wheter it's for a ...
First trip to Quebec
Business meeting or conference
... you'll find what you're looking for !
Manoir du Lac Delage