Montreal Tower Observatory Package + guided tour of the Olympic Stadium including the exhibition since 1976
What You'll Get
- $13.40 taxes included for a ticket for ONE person for the Montreal Tower Observatory package + guided tour of the Olympic Stadium including the exhibition since 1976 (value of $26.75)
- THE OBSERVATORY: See Montreal from the top of the highest inclined tower in the world - Any time of day, the Tower Observatory’s 360º panorama offers spectacular views—up to 80 kilometers on clear days. The renowned Michelin Guide has awarded this incredible panorama three stars, which is the highest available rating.
- GUIDED TOUR: Guided tour of Montreal Olympic Stadium. Discover this iconic site as well as its unique architecture. Our guides will tell you all about the Stadium’s history and share surprising stories about this Montréal icon. There’s something for everyone—from architecture to sports, culture and, more!
Enter this mythical place and discover its unique architecture
- EXPOSURE SINCE 1976: Come relive the Olympic Park’s greatest moments! Discover or rediscover the history of the Olympic Park from its construction until today
- One of the TOP attractions in Montreal
- Offer starts on March 01, 2020, and is valid anytime
- Maximum of 4 vouchers purchase per transaction
- Valid only for residents of Quebec (a piece of identification could be requested on-site for proof of residence)
- Taxes included
- Cannot be combined with any other promotion
THE MONTREAL TOWER
At 165 meters high with a 45-degree angle, the Montréal Tower is the tallest inclined tower in the world. It is an architectural masterpiece, and the secret to its extraordinary tilt can be found in its complex internal structure. The glass-encased funicular brings visitors on a breathtaking two-minute ride to the top of the Tower. This one-of-a-kind funicular can hold up to 50 passengers and is the only one in the world built along with a curved structure. The view of Montréal from the Tower’s Observatory is stunning in any season.
See Montréal from the top of the tallest inclined tower in the world. Any time of day, the Tower Observatory’s 360º panorama offers spectacular views—up to 80 kilometers on clear days. The renowned Michelin Guide has awarded this incredible panorama three stars, which is the highest available rating. From the top, you can see the Stadium, the building that once housed the Velodrome (now the Biodôme), and the Esplanade, as well as all their incredible architecture. This point of view provides a look at the organic forms inspired by aquatic wildlife that make up the Olympic Park.