Introduction to snowkiting for 1 or 2 people
What You'll Get
- OPTION 1: $69 for an introduction to snowkiting for 1 person (value of $160)
- OPTION 2: $125 for an introduction to snowkiting for 2 (value of $320)
- Increase your concentration and cardiovascular endurance add to the benefits of outdoor escape!
- Driving traction kite included
- Safe teaching provided by trained and experienced professionals
- The perfect gift idea for all thrill seekers who want to combine fun and smiles!
- Bonus: All Quebec Attraction customers receive a $50 discount towards the purchase of a training wing (a value up to $300)
- Offer starts December 15th, 2019 and ends on March 15th, 2020
- Please note that this offer is available for people over the age of 12 or weighing at least 80 lbs
- According your chosen option, please note you’ll receive 1 or 2 coupons with different promotional codes
- Reservation required and subject to availability at 514-834-5483 / Places are limited, make sure you reserve early!
- 48-hour cancellation policy applicable (or else the coupon will lose its value)
- The school organizes groups if necessary / Please contact directly the center for information
- In case of bad weather, the class will be rescheduled and you be notified at least 24 hours in advance
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult on site at all times
- All participants will be required to sign a risk acknowledgment / Minors must report with a parent or legal guardian to sign a risk acknowledgment.
- Customers must arrive with warm winter gear / Helmets are recommended but not provided, please bring your own.
- No ski or snowboard equipment required (drive traction kite included)
- Taxes not applicable
Get into the action! Here is the perfect offer for big thrill enthusiasts! Kiteproject is a company that is entirely dedicated to snowkiting, operating at the Centre Kiteproject SADP, just 30 minutes from Montreal. It is the only private snowkiting centre in Canada, that also boasts a snowkiting school as well as a nearly 5 sq. km. field where beginners can get to grips with this exciting winter sport in a safe setting. Its location in the large Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines valley ensures that regular wind and heavy snow are never in short supply. Once on-site, visitors and participants can make the most of equipment rental, repair service and a rest area.