Helicopter tour PLUS access to the Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant for 1, 2 or 3 people
What You'll Get
- OPTION 1: $ 364 for Helicopter tour PLUS access to the Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant for 1 person (value $432)
- 1 Voucher valid for up to 3 people, same flight
- Buy Gift Certificates Family and Friends Purchase up to 5 additional vouchers
- Valid from Sunday to Thursday inclusively and 12 months from the date of purchase
- Reservations are required at 1 (866) 425-5662 for Héli-Tremblant
- Mention your Quebec Attractions Voucher when making your reservation
- Strict 72-hour cancellation notification policy ( Failor to comply will result in the Voucher value being voided)
- Valid at the Tremblant
- The possibility of a flight change by the Heli Tremblant, normally due to bad weather reports 24 hours before the flight / The merchant will communicate with consumers directly by email or phone in this event.
- Kids under 2 years of age can fly on the lap of an adult
- Maximum weight per passenger: 300 pounds / Maximum weight for the helicopter: 625 pounds for 3 passengers
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotions/ No Cash Value
- Applicable taxes not included, payable on location
Fly over the Laurentians!
Climb aboard a Robinson R44 helicopter and fly over more than 60 km of magnificent landscapes in the Mont-Tremblant region before ending the day in a relaxing experience at the Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant. You will take off above a red pine forest, head for the Devil's River, and end your day with a relaxing activity where you can enjoy the nature baths of the Scandinavian spa. From the sky, you can admire the ski village of Mont-Tremblant, the motor racing circuit, the golf courses of Tremblant, and the majestic lake! The return will offer a view of the village of St-Jovite and will end with a soft landing. Take advantage of this incredible offer and an unforgettable spa experience! Let us help you make your dreams come true or surprise a loved one with a special day or an original gift.