Go up on the Grande Roue de Montréal; As a couple, with the family or live the ultimate Private Cabin experience
What You'll Get
- OPTION 1: $45 for 2 admission tickets for a romantic outing at La Grande Roue de Montréal
- OPTION 2: $69.50 for a Family package (2 adults & 2 kids) at La Grande Roue de Montréal
- OPTION 3: $140 and treat yourself to the ultimate Private Cabin experience, up to 8 people at La Grande Roue de Montréal
- Enjoy an amazing panorama 60 meters high, four seasons a year, on the largest observation wheel in Canada.
- Admire 360° panoramic views of the city and surrounds from 60-meters high
- Relax in climate-controlled gondolas offering exceptional views year-round
- Enjoy an amazing view at every turn!
- Open Monday - Wednesday: 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. and Thursday - Sunday: 11 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Taxes not included applicable on the price of your coupon, payable on-site
- Valid anytime, 7 days a week
- 1 coupon per 2 adults and 2 children OR 1 adult and 3 children for option #2
- Cannot be combined with any promotion / No cash value
- Your ticket has no set time and is valid for one entry anytime during the attraction’s opening hours
- Entrance for children under 3 years old is free of charge
- We can accommodate wheelchairs and mobility scooters
Great views, under the sun or the stars
At the top of La Grande Roue de Montréal, you are immediately struck by the loveliness of Old Montréal, with its historic buildings and charming Place Jacques-Cartier, located right nearby. Then, looking up, you discover the city centre’s eclectic architecture, overlooked by Mount Royal.
To the south, the majestic Saint Lawrence River and its seaway unfold into an impressive spectacle. On Sainte-Hélène and Notre-Dame islands, you can glimpse at remnants of the famous 1967 Universal Exposition.
In the evening, colorful lights steal the show, creating a romantic and festive atmosphere. Mount Royal disappears, but you still see its illuminated cross, atop a lively urban landscape... And let’s not forget the Jacques-Cartier Bridge, whose lighting beautifully completes the nighttime panorama. The Grande Roue de Montréal itself is not to be outdone, shining on the Bonsecours Basin every evening. Come bask in its soft glow!