For a day of activities for families or couples including the super labyrinth, hiking trail and the observation of the American Black Bear with Aventures Inukshuk
What You'll Get
- OPTION 1: $ 33 for an adult ticket for a day of activities at the super labyrinth and access to the walking trail (Value of $ 47)
- OPTION 2: $ 38.50 for a family package (2 adults + 2 children 6-12) for a day of activities at the super labyrinth and access to the hiking trail (Value $ 59)
- OPTION 3: $ 104.30 for a family package (2 adults + 2 children 6-12) for a day of activities at the super labyrinth, access to the hiking trail and the observation of the American Black Bear (Value of 149 $)
- ALL OPTIONS includes:
- 1h30 of activities in the Inukshuk Labyrinth in nature!
- Access to the playground with swings and picnic tables
- Wildlife observation from a watchtower!
- Observe a multitude of animals in their natural habitat including beaver, deer, moose and several birds, but more particularly the American black bear,
- Transport by minibus with the interpretation of the surrounding nature with departure at 3.30 p.m. from the Adventure Pavilion and return around 5.30 p.m.
- A real labyrinth with over 200 escape doors and a chance to observe the North American black bear in its natural habitat
- Cheerful, professional and attentive guides
- Footpath: small shaded trail of about 1 km, laid out in an undergrowth on the edge of the Ontarizi River.
- Offer starts June 20, 2021 and ends August 30, 2021 or later depending on the presence of bears
- Valid 7 days a week
- 1 coupon valid for 1 person, per visit depending on the option chosen
- Admission is free for ages 5 and under
- Reservations required for bear watching at (418) 875-0770
- Children 6 years old and younger are not accepted at bear watching
- Please present the printed version of this coupon. No digital coupons will be accepted. No possibility to print your voucher on-site then your reservation will be canceled and your voucher will lose its face value
- Taxes not included / Payable on-site - Taxes are calculated on the price of the coupon
- Schedule for the Labyrinth
- Low season: From June 5 to June 25, 2021 (Open weekends only from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.) and from September 6 to October 10, 2021 (Open weekends only from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
High Season: From June 26 to September 5, 2021 (Open Every day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Aventure Inukshuk is ...
A young team of dog and nature enthusiasts who specialize in providing professional and authentic dog sledding and various micro-adventure services for the local, national and international market. We also offer the possibility of renting a snowmobile on-site with or without a guide. We also operate a dog daycare center and in summer we offer a black bear observation activity, a Quad Safari and a family adventure play site which includes a Super Labyrinth and a magnificent hiking trail themed as a treasure hunt, as well as playgrounds and dining areas, in an enchanting setting bordering the Ontarizi River. In addition, we are offering a brand new Cani-Kart activity that will allow you to do an original activity with our valiant companions before the snow arrives.
Located at the Duchesnay Tourist Resort, Aventure Inukshuk has been in operation since 1997 and today belongs to Messrs Carol Lépine, Michel Mongrain, Madame Nancy-Jane St-Jean as well as Randy St-Jean Bilodeau who takes over the family business. . The Inukshuk Adventure pack numbers around 200 dogs. In the middle of the winter season, around 25 people work within the company to improve services and meet the expectations and needs of participants. The company, in micro-adventures, is constantly evolving and regularly works on the development of new products. Aventure Inukshuk is a unique opportunity to live enriching experiences in complete safety and in all seasons.