Enchanting stay in old Quebec with a one night package in a Deluxe or Deluxe PLUS suite with breakfast and parking at the Port-Royal Hotel
What You'll Get
- OPTION 1: $189 for a romantic one-night stay in Deluxe PLUS Suite with breakfast and parking (Value up to $ 289)
- Maximum occupancy in a Deluxe Suite is two guests; please book the Deluxe Plus Suite if booking for more than two guests (maximum occupancy is four guests, with an additional charge of $30 per person for third and fourth guests)
- OPTION 1 includes:
- A Queen or King bed
- A fully equipped kitchenette (hotplate, compact refrigerator, battery and cookware, crockery for two people, Keurig coffee/tea maker, toaster and microwave)
- A dining area and a bathroom with shower or bath/shower
- An additional double sofa bed (option 2 only)
- free Wi-Fi
- Parking included for one vehicle (valet parking)
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding; extra bedding is $15 per night
- OPTION 2: $499 for an unforgettable 1-night getaway for 2 people in one of the 4 rooms of the Royal Suite with private bathroom (Value of 1000$)
This sumptuous 3,200 square feet royal suite, located at Place de la FA0, a Quebec City heritage site, occupies the entire top floor of a colossal building dating back to the 19th century, formerly known as the Bank of Commerce. It has four very luxurious bedrooms, each with a queen size bed and a vast marble or granite bathroom.
In respect of each of the occupants of the suite, our “Couette et café royal” will make you live an unforgettable experience allowing you not only to enjoy an unusual private area but also all common areas of this exceptional place is the majestic living room, the dining room and the impressive 2,000 square foot terrace (seasonal) offering a spectacular view of Old Quebec. The price of one night includes breakfast, served at the dining room of the hotel La Taverne Louise.
Ideally located five minutes walk from the Museum of Civilization and the Basilica-Notre-Dame Cathedral, and 10 minutes from the Château Frontenac
Pet-friendly; additional fees of $25 per pet, per day apply. (Only rooms on the first floor of the hotel to welcome pets with respect for customers with allergies.)
Numéro de Corporation de l'industrie touristique du Québec pour l'Hôtel Le Port Royal (CITQ) 211455
Numéro de Corporation de l'industrie touristique du Québec pour la Suite Royale (CITQ) 296140
- Valid from October 17, 2020 to April 30th, 2021 anytime without supplements on weekends.
- Not valid from December 22 to January 03, 2021 inclusively
- 1 coupon valid for 2 adults. Extend your stay by up to 3 additional nights with 3 extra coupons!
- For reservation call (418) 692-2777 or 1 866 417-2777. Subject to availability. It is strongly recommended to make your reservation as soon as possible. You have 14 days to take advantage of our refund policy / Once your reservation is confirmed by the hotel, the hotel’s cancellation policy applies
- Taxes and tip: Taxes not included / Payable on site
- No need to print this coupon, simply show it from your phone
- Once expires, the promotion retains its nominal value.
Situated in a quiet corner of the historic Vieux-Port neighbourhood, the Hotel Port-Royal is still close to the action of Old Quebec. It's within a five-minute walk of Notre-Dame de Quebec Basillica-Cathedral and just two blocks from the Museum of Civilization. Chateau Frontenac is a 10-minute walk from the hotel, while the Plains of Abraham in Battlefields Park is a 20-minute drive.
The property’s architecture dates back to the 1860s but the interiors include modern conveniences and decor where trendy furnishings are set against exposed brick walls. This boutique hotel has 40 rooms, all outfitted with kitchenettes, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen televisions. Upgraded suites have full kitchens and lounge areas separated by French doors.
The large outdoor terrace of Le Pub du Vieux-Port serves up a wide selection of cocktails, shooters and wine to go along with the menu of pub fare. For a more elevated dining experience, guests of the hotel can indulge at Le Quai 19, which focuses on Quebec-centric flavours.