Discover the Nation’s Capital from the air with an amazing helicopter experience for up to 3 persons
What You'll Get
- $298 for an helicopter ride for up to 3 people (Value of $372), including :
- A 20-minutes flight over 60KM
- Private flight for 1, 2 or 3 people
- Headphones for all the passengers
- Discover the magnificent Ontario’s verdant landscape.
- Live a unique experience and see the National Capital from the air !
- Survey downtown Ottawa’s architecture and historic waterslide routes as expert pilots guide helicopters over the Parliament buildings, the Hull Casino, the city of Gatineau, and the Ottawa River.
- The helicopter will reach a cruise speed of 180KM/H and has a 3h15 flight autonomy
- Convex-shaped and panoramic windows
- Audio system (mp3 interface)
- Navigation system (GPS)
- A great Father's day gift!
- Offer valid until October 17, 2021 inclusively
- 1 Voucher valid for up to 3 people, same flight
- Buy Gift Certificates Family and Friends Purchase up to 5 additional vouchers
- Promotional Saving offer Valid for 12 Months from date of purchase
- Reservation required at 1 (866) 425-5662
- Mention your Quebec Attractions voucher when making your reservation
- Strict 72-hour cancellation notification policy (Failor to comply will result in the Voucher value being voided)
- Valid at the Ottawa or at our Tremblant location
- The possibility of a flight change by the Heli Tremblant, normally due to bad weather reports 24 hours before the flight / The merchant will communicate with consumers directly by email or phone in this event.
- Kids under 2 years of age can fly on the lap of an adult
- Maximum weight per passenger: 300 pounds / Maximum weight for the helicopter: 625 pounds for 3 passengers
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotions/ No Cash Value
- Applicable taxes not included, payable on location
For an Amazing Experience!
Héli-Tremblant's Ottawa flyovers thrill up to three passengers with a sightseeing hover over the nation’s capital. Flights take off from Canada Aviation and Space Museum's Rockcliffe Airport for balloon's-eye views of Ontario’s verdant landscape. Survey downtown Ottawa’s architecture and historic waterslide routes as expert pilots guide helicopters over the Parliament buildings, the Hull Casino, the city of Gatineau, and the Ottawa River. Postflight, guests are welcomed back to ground with custom T-shirts (a $25 value each). Time required for takeoff, landing, and battling flocks of plastic bags is not included in the total flight time.