Day Pass at Complexe Atlantide, Water Slides, Games, Haunted House, Magic Castle and entrance at the Familizoo
What You'll Get
- $36.20 - TAXES INCLUDED for a daily individual access to Complexe Atlantide + Familizoo (value of $51.73)
- The pass gives you access to the following installations :
- The waterpark
- The inflatable games park
- Zoo Familizoo
- Magic Castle (1x)
- Miniputt and sports fields
- The monster cave
- The Haunted Mansion (1x) (Offered only on specific dates, please click HERE for the schedule)
- New : Discover our Toboggan thrill rides!
- An essential family destination this summer: games and fun for all ages
- Many free picnic areas available on site
- Camping area to make the fun last ($)
- A ton of attractions await you at the Atlantide Complex
- Come have fun with us!
- Offer starts June 24 and ends September 5, 2022
- Not valid: August 22, 23, 24, 25, 26,29, 30, 31, September 1 and 2, 2022
- No purchase limit
- 1 coupon valid per person, per visit
- No reservation necessary - Possibility of waiting for admission on site
- Offer valid for children and adults
- The Atlantide Complex is open rain or shine
- No refunds once admitted to the premises
- Since you are buying a ticket, it has no monetary value after the expiration date
- Cannot be combined with any other current promotion / No cash value
- Valid for the 2022 season
- Taxes included
- The summer season is fast approaching so plan your summer now!
Summer is around the corner so it's time to plan your family activities! Why not spend an unforgettable day at Complexe Atlantide? The Complexe Atlantide is unique in Quebec and is located in the beautiful Lanaudière region of St-Calixte just 40 minutes from Montreal. This site was designed specifically for families. It's a water park, an amusement park, a haunted house that gives you chills in the back, a mini-golf, inflatable games on the water, water slides, mini-farm, mini-putt and many others! It is also a beautiful campsite with more than 700 locations and 30 camp-trailers ready to camp. Plus, in gray weather, why not take advantage of the indoor play structure without forgetting the haunted mansion the # 1 scary attraction in Canada. Come discover Atlantide!