Bird Kingdom Niagara Falls - One Daily Adult or Child Admission
What You'll Get
- 16$ for one adult admission ticket (a value of 18.95$)
- 12.50$ for One Child Admission - 3-15 years (a value of 14.95$)
- Children ages 2 and under are free with a paying adult
- Hours: Open everyday from 9:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.(last admission is 4:15 p.m. Check our website for more information as it may vary.
- Visit one of the most popular attractions in Niagara Falls featuring 400 bird species in a 50,000-square-foot indoor rainforest tropical setting.
- Open year-round and within walking distance of Niagara Falls
- Taxes not included / Payable on site - Calculated on the price of the coupon
- Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase.
- Amount paid never expires.
- Closes at 5:00 pm, check birdkingdom.ca for last admission times. No cash back.
- Limit 1 coupon per visit.
- Taxes not included / Payable on site - Calculated on the price of the coupon.
- Valid only for option purchased.
- Not valid with other offers or promotions.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Bird Kingdom is the World’s Largest Free-Flying Indoor Aviary. Discover tropical birds and animals as you explore the pathways through the multi-level rainforest. Meet friendly parrots and exotic animals at Bird Kingdom’s Animal Encounters. Explore the Night Jungle that is home to curious owls, bats and fascinating creatures. Lorikeet Landing provides an unforgettable experience where you may feed and interact with the playful lorikeet birds.
Bird Kingdom is an adventure that is fun for all ages! This World Class attraction is located a 5-minute walk from Niagara Falls and is open all year.