An urban adventure for 1 group (a group of 1 to 6 people). Select your course (42.86% off)
What You'll Get
- $20 for a Tourist Scavenger Hunt for one group (1 to 6 people). Select the course of your choice (Value of $35)
- Complete challenges at every step, the game autosaves.
- Earn points with each completed challenge in your hunt.
- Book on TouristScavengerHunt.com up to 3 months from the date of purchase. Then you can do it on the date that suits you.
- One voucher per group (1 to 6 people = 1 group)
- Taxes included
- No reservation necessary. After purchasing your Quebec Attractions voucher, proceed to purchase the TouristScanvengerHunt.com/QuebecAttractions/ and follow the instructions as indicated.
- You’ll be creating an account with which you can do your scavenger hunt at any time in the future.
- Complete 1 transaction per package bought. Each with a distinct user account as they’ll be used by different people, on their smartphone.ith your unique promo code.
- Make sure you select the correct CITY or course at the time of purchase, 1 per group (1-6 persons).
- You will receive an email from Tourist Scavenger Hunt with the address to go to, as well as a clickable link to start the scavenger hunt.
- Log in & click on the link sent by email to start.
- There is no schedule or no time limit to do it once started.
- There is no guide waiting for you on the spot, everything is done on your smartphone - internet access (LTE, 4G or 3G) required.
Have a Tourist Scavenger Hunt adventure while exploring!
A Tourist Scavenger Hunt is a 3 hour walking tour of a popular neighborhood during which you will solve riddles, learn some history and see the sites.
Tourist Scavenger HuntSee all 7 locationShow Less
2 In front of 2 rue Rideau, Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 8X5, Canada 514 949-5201 Get Directions
3 Infront of 10 Rue Sainte-Anne, Old Quebec city, Québec, G1R4P5, Canada 514 949-5201 Get Directions
4 Royal Square, at the corner of George Street and Prince Street, Sorel-Tracy, Québec, J3P 1E3, Canada 514 949-5201 Get Directions
5 In front of the Desjardins Complexe at 150 Saint-Catherine Street, Montreal, Québec, H2X 3Y2, Canada 514 949-5201 Get Directions
6 In front of the Quebec Tourism and Hotel Institute at 3535 Rue Saint-Denis, Montreal, Québec, H2X 3P1, Canada 514 949-5201 Get Directions
7 At the corner of boulevard Pie-IX and avenue Pierre-de-Coubertin, at the exit of Pie-IX Metro, Montreal, Québec, H1V 3N7, Canada 514 949-5201 Get Directions